- Park Hills Golf Club offers two 18-hole courses to challenge golfers of every ability. They are spread over 300 acres of rolling hillside in scenic Northwest Illinois.
- The East Course measures 6,477 yards, par 72, a 69 .9 rating, with a slope of 116.
- The West Course measures 6,627 yards, par 72, a 71 .3 rating, with a slope of 121.
- Rated 3-1/2 stars by Golf Digest Places to Play 2005-2006 for great value and good service.
- Beautiful watered fairways, greens and tees. Newly redesigned bunkers.
- 300-yard practice range with natural grass tees and 15 hitting stations. Two large practice putting greens.
- Carts available but not mandatory – walkers welcome – pull carts available.
- Dining room offers breakfast and lunch menu.
- Outings available.
The driving range is an excellent place to practice your swing. Stop by today to sharpen up your game! There is also a practice putting green.
Be sure to stop here for all of your golfing needs. We have a great selection of clubs, clothing and shoes. If we do not have an item you need, we can usually get it. So stop by and get fully equipped for the year.
Do you have grips on your clubs that are slick and worn out? Do you have a bent or broken shaft on one of your clubs? Bring them out to get them ready for the year. Now is an excellent time to get those things done that you’ve been putting off all year!
If you are planning a golf outing, be sure to look into a day at Park Hills. Our staff can make your outing a complete success from beginning to end. Tee times, carts and a delicious catered meal will make your outing very enjoyable. To book your outing, call the Pro Shop at 235-3611. There will be alcohol available on the course for outings, please call the Pro Shop for more information.