Freeport Park District has implemented these public safety measures in accordance with Illinois State Executive Order beginning Saturday, March 21 through Tuesday, April 7, 2020.
- All programs, events, and facility rentals remain suspended at this time.
- The Administration office located in Read Park will not be open to the public.
- Restrooms at Krape and Read Parks will not be available at this time.
- Observe social distancing guidelines while in the parks. Use of playgrounds and skate park are prohibited at this time.
- Pets must be leashed at all times while they are in parks. Pick up after your pet and take any other waste with you when you leave parks or nature areas.
- Park Hills Golf Course will be closed through April 8.
Freeport Park District continues to follow and support guidelines and recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Illinois Department of Public Health, and Stephenson County Health Department, and will continue to do so. We urge park patrons to observe the restrictions and recommendations conveyed by these authorities
Freeport Park District news updates will be posted on the Facebook page and website at freeportparkdistrict.org. If you need to reach Freeport Park District, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 815.235.6114.